- Good culture
- Exciting opportunity
- Reputable company
Introduction to the role:
- As part of an accelerated growth strategy and a long-term commitment to the region, my client, a leading Financial Institution will be looking to build their up team with top calibre talent.
- You will be part of a high-profile enterprise function, taking the charge on planning for the business ahead of the horizon, helping to drive tangible business benefits across business units in line with the organisation’s long term strategy.
- You will possess top notch strategic and analytic thinking and clearly convey complex ideas to key leaders in the firm. A strong strategy consulting background is essential, you’ll be outcome focused and hold a passion for solving business needs.
- This role suits individuals looking to move in-house and be part of delivering value on the ground.
Candidate essential experience:
- Top tier strategic consulting and/or corporate strategy
- Excellent stakeholder management skills at a global or C-Suite level
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with a proven track record of delivering a broad range of projects
- Comfortable operating in ambiguity
- Ideal industry experience in financial institutions – including banks/insurance
If you are interested in finding out more, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd Company Reg No. 200909448N EA Licence No. 10C4544