Introduction to the role:
Our client is a global technology firm that is consistently driving innovation and they are currently looking for an experienced Growth Strategist to drive user acquisition and retention. You will help shape the voice of their key consumer products and grow a loyal consumer base in the APAC region.
- Design and manage product growth experiments for user engagement surfaces such as push-notifications, homepage promotions, cross-product promotions, email, etc.
- Analyze and track data for acquisition and retention funnel and define measuring plans and framework on growth marketing analysis.
- Analyse and interpret data, aggregate and visualize them for readability and easy access.
- Pipeline for growth activations and partner the UX teams, Behavioural Science team, Local and Global stakeholders to develop experiments.
- Identify, develop and codify growth opportunities for APAC countries, channels, functions and drive streamlining of processes.
- Involved in day-to-day rapid experimentation and driving impact through it.
- BA/BS Degree in quantitative discipline or similar
- Minimum 2-3 years of growth marketing experience in fast-paced tech experimentation
- Experience in leading in-product growth and strong funnel growth-hacking mindset
- Strategic planning on A/B testing, Funnel Optimisation and Channel Management
- Excellent analytical and Data skills – Fluency in SQL, R, Python, Hadoop would be strong preferred
- Strong project management skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Understanding of software products
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and complex matrix environment
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544